Notes Error: Drive Is Not Ready
r***@tema.toyota.com
2006-02-07 19:50:33 UTC
I have this issue when a user is trying to archive and he is not logging
archive. Also I have ran a script to delete his archive profile but no
matter what he gets the error Notes Error: Drive Is Not Ready. The user
did have his archive on another drive at one time but his new profile is
pointing to the current drive, and no matter what he gets this error. I
have created a replica to my drive and the same error happens. I have used
Notes Peek to find all the different profiles to write the code to delete
the archive settings and it still doesn't help. I have turned debug on and
it gets to the error but doesn't tell me what it was reading before hand.
Windows 2000 with notes 6.5.3

Sincerely
Robbie R Slagle
Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America
Lotus Notes/Domino Support
1001 Cherry Blossom Way
Georgetown, KY 40324-5700
Email: ***@tema.toyota.com
Phone: (502) 570-6591
Fax: (502) 868-2298
David Grant
2006-02-07 19:58:21 UTC
------=_Part_9854_29332330.1139339817522

I had a user with this problem and it turned out to be the signature file.
He changed PC's. His old pc had 2 partitions and all the data, including
his html signature, was on the second partition. So when his new machine
didn't have a d: drive everytime he created or replied to an email he got
that message. Don't know if this applies to you but you may want to check
the mail preferences to see if there is a pointer to a file in a location
which doesn't exist.
--
Dave

------=_Part_9854_29332330.1139339817522

I had a user with this problem and it turned out to be the signature file.&=
nbsp; He changed PC's.  His old pc had 2 partitions and all the data, =
including his html signature, was on the second partition.  So when hi=
s new machine didn't have a d: drive everytime he created or replied to an =
email he got that message.  Don't know if this applies to you but you =
may want to check the mail preferences to see if there is a pointer to a fi=
le in a location which doesn't exist.
00, <b class=3D"gmail_sendername"><a href=3D"mailto:***@tema.toyo=
ta.com">***@tema.toyota.com</a></b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:robbie.=
***@tema.toyota.com">
***@tema.toyota.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gma=
il_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0=
pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">I have this issue when a user is trying t=
o archive and he is not logging
br>matter what he gets the error Notes Error: Drive Is Not Ready. The user<=
br>did have his archive on another drive at one time but his new profile is
sed<br>Notes Peek to find all the different profiles to write the code to d=
elete
and<br>it gets to the error but doesn't tell me what it was reading before =
Sincerely<br>Robbie R Slagle<br>Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America<br=
Post by r***@tema.toyota.com
Lotus Notes/Domino Support<br>1001 Cherry Blossom Way<br>Georgetown, KY 40=
324-5700<br>Email: <a href=3D"mailto:***@tema.toyota.com">robbie.=
***@tema.toyota.com

------=_Part_9854_29332330.1139339817522--